Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Birthday Scavenger Hunt

So on Thursday i was sitting there on the couch and Kaylene came up to me holding an envelope and a video camera in her hand,she told me i had to open it so i did. And when i did it was a clue from Holly and Mandi for a scavenger hunt. I got so excited cuz it's been a long time since i had done this but at the same time i am not very good at figuring out clues and i didn't want to look stupid on camera, but i was so excited. So i jumped up off the couch and headed for the car. I ended up at our church building for clue #2, then it was off to our favorite place to get hot chocolate,the guy at the counter was so nice when i told him i needed my next clue, he smiled, pointed to the bag(which i counldn't miss it was in a green bag with a green balloon, my favorite color.)we got in the car i read my next clue and we headed to the centerville wal mart,found the green balloon with the green bag(oh i forgot to say that with every clue i got i recieved another gift. it was awesome!)then it was off to Reese J and Beccies apartment i read my clue then it was off to Micheals, where i recived my last clue and this is what it said, Your almost done, you're almost a winner! Meet us at our favorite resturant- and we'll buy you dinner. And where would that be you guessed it JOY LUCK! YUMMY! It was the best! the hunt was so much fun and most importantly i didn't look stupid! I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH!! Thanks for a great evening.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a great day. How fun to have such awesome friends.

Holly said...

He, he, he, I am glad we were able to pull something off with your INSANE week! Hope you are having a great time on your trip, really miss you guys!