Friday, August 29, 2008

Kaylene

Well Kaylene has put in her first week of collage life.I have to tell you I was a little sad on monday. The nice thing is that she will be living at home and going to Weber (the Davis campus). She is just doing her generals for now, then she will decide later what she wants to become. I was able to take a picture of her on the first day, like i have done all these years past. But this year she told me that this was retarded that she shouldn't have to have her picture taken but i told her just humor me, as she is trying to run out the front door. So here is her picture. I Love You Kaylene.


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Good luck at college Kaylene! It's too bad we can't freeze our kids at certain ages so they don't grow up. Love you guys!

Holly said...

Oh, it's cute! Don't worry Kaylene, you'll be scarring your children for life someday too. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww! Keenerz in college! How crazy!!! How are you!?