Sunday, August 21, 2011

Our Summer

Well it's been awhile since I last blogged and I wasn't sure where to begin so I thought I would just start with our Summer of 2011. In May we went on a vacation to Washington State to see my mom and while we were there Kaylene and I took Reese on a bottom fishing trip. We started our morning off at 5 am boarded the boat and headed out on a two hour ride. I thought we were never gonna get there. The waves were high and I was doing just fine. (I was a little nervous about Sea sickness) We got to our spot where we would be fishing for Sea Bass and dropped our lines in, all of a sudden fish were a bittin and we were pulling them up just as fast as we dropped the lines in. The fishing was hot!!! after about an hour and a half we all had our limit and so I thought we were done, but no... now the captain was taking us to a place to fish for Cod. The water was really rockin. The waves were about 8 feet high. Now that might not sound high to some of you, but to me.. yeah it was. My tummy wasn't feeling so well, and it didn't help that there was a couple on the boat that spent most of the trip over the side and right by me. We got to the spot for some Cod and the fishing wasn't as good. Reese and I each caught one and they were  keepers, then all of a sudden you hear the captain say.. ok reel them in we are out of bait and we are going home. Music to my ears. Ha Ha Ha. They asked all of us to find a seat as we went over the bar(Where the ocean and the Columbia River meet) cuz it gets pretty rough, so I found my spot at the back of the boat with Reese at my side, and man was the captain right, at one point the front of the boat was pointed in the air and all I saw was straight down into Ocean. I pulled my hoodie over my head and put my head between my legs and prayed. Next I felt my hubby rubbing my back telling me it was gonna be ok. We finally made it over the bar and the water wasn't that bad. I thought to myself I am gonna live!!!
We got back to the dock, and I seriously wanted to kiss the earth(I didn't, but wanted too)!!! It was a fun trip and I am so glad we got to do it, but I told Reese that I will never do it again!! I love to Sturgeon fish, but the bottom fishing is not for me. Sorry I have no pictures of our fishing trip I had no time to pull the camera out.

So the rest of the trip we spent visiting my mom and had a great time. We spent one day on the coast, we went to the Cranberry Bogs and visited the store, bought some Cranberry Syrup and Jam. We then took my mom and my niece Rocky up to a light house at Cape Disappointment.

My mom and I making our way up to the lighthouse.
Here is Kaylene standing in front of the Lighthouse.
This is my niece Rocky
The Lighthouse was so cool!!
Looking out at the Pacific Ocean.
On our way up to the Lighthouse we passed this. Don't ask me what it was used for, but how cool!!!
We are on our way down from the Lighthouse Kaylene and Rocky are havin a good time!!

We decided to stop here and take some photos this is such a cool place to take pictures!
Kaylene standing in the door and Rocky in the window.
The Coast Guard Station! Had a hard time keeping Kaylene from running down there! Ha ha ha.
Our View! Lookin over to the City of Illwaco
What an awesome Vacation!!!!

On our way home we bought ourselves a new Trailer. We had looked at this trailer the year before and had been looking at it online for a year. We stopped in Boise and looked at it, talked to the guy about it, told him we were heading up to Washington State and would talk about it and let him know. So on the drive to Washington and on the way home decided to purchase it. We were very excited for our camping season to start. In fact on the way home Reese wanted to find a campground and camp out but I wanted the Boise hotel instead!! HE HE HE.
So that was our vacation. We came home, then...Three weeks later.....
Went on a camping trip the first week of June in our NEW TRAILER. 
 Reese is so Happy!!!
 This last winter we have had alot of Snow in the Mountains and it had to come down and boy did it ever. We haven't seen water like this in a very long time. This picture is showing water where there normally isn't water.
 Makes for a beautiful shot though!
 This is the road that leads to our camp ground!
 Kaylene wanted to get her feet wet! IS IT COLD KAYLENE???
 We woke up the next morning with frost on the windshield. It's a good thing our trailer has a heater.
 A mama robin protecting her Eggs on the roof of the bathrooms!
 We had a great family camping trip, but there was no time to relax. We had to get things washed and packed for our Annual girls Park City Trip that would be coming on Sunday!!! We were so excited for this day to arrive, we love our times on these trips where it can be just us girls.

We arrived and unpacked and decided to make friendship bracelets
 Our first night was our Spa night! We pampered ourselves with foot baths, scrubs, hot Paraffin wax and doing our nails. Here I thought it would be funny to push Mandi into the tub. (not really)
 Mandi relaxing AHHHHHH!!!!!
 Soaking your feet is the best!!!
 Nail Time!!
 Mandi french braiding Kaylene's hair.
 Our food was awesome.

This was our dessert for one night. Lava cakes! YUMMY!!!!
 Check this out!!!!! Can you say DELICIOUSNESS?????
We had our Game time!! YAHTZEE
The Best of Friends!!!
We love our trips to Park City. We spent one day at the outlet stores and this year Emily our friend was able to come up and spend the day with us, we went an played all day. We started at the Zip Line, Coaster and ended with a movie.We look forward to this trip every year and talk about all the fun we have all the time.
It's a very nice tradition and no matter how far Mandi moves away,we hope to keep it one for years to come. We are so lucky to have husbands (well Mandi and I) that are so nice to let us go and have our downtime!!

Well now its July.

We had our annual Snow/ Nielsen 4th of July BBQ. This is always alot of fun. We love to get together and just have a good time. This year was a ton of fun especially..we had Reese Jay, Beccie and Jaxson. As you guessed it Jaxson was the hit of the party.

 Here is Kaylene and Chelsea, who have been the best of friends since Kindergarten. They adore each other.
 What are you trying to say Chels????
 Tons of food!!!
 The Nielsen family, all cute in their matching Old Navy shirts!!!
 Ham it up little man!!!!
 Daddy and Jaxson playing the air drums. Jaxson just loves it. He just laughs and laughs
 He just loves to talk on the Phone
 I think he just heard a joke!!!
 Then mommy and daddy wrestled for the ball. Oh mommy won!!!! Ha Ha Ha
 My friend Patti and I.
 The Snow Family!!! Ciera,Russ,Patti,Chelsea, and Kaylee



So the following week was our camp out #2.

This time the Wood family would be joining us. We always enjoy when they come up. After we get camp all set up it's game time. Farkle is always a favorite!!

 It rained later that day and after the rained stopped Darek and I in our Mickey Jackets decided to take a walk.
 The men chopping our wood for the fire!
 Mandi and I being silly, taking pictures of each other, taking each others picture!!! Ha Ha Ha
 The best of buds, Alex and Darek!
 Darek on his new scooter.
 Us girls love being silly! Never a dull minute with us.
 I must explain our shirts. We went shopping at wal mart together and saw these M & M t-shirts and we were all able to get them in a different color, so we bought them and took them camping with us for our photo shoot. Pretty cool I say!!!
 Kaylene and Darek on an adventure!
 We decided to take a break from our lazy day and take a hike up the trail behind our campsite.
 Mandi spotted something.
 My cute girl!!!!
 Our family photo.
 The Wood family photo!
 Back at camp, kaylene decided to get her other M & M shirt and match Darek. Look how cute they are.
 Charley's Angels we are not, but we like to think we are!!
 We do enjoy our scooters!
LOOK OUT REESE!!!!

 Alex is always a big help collecting wood for our fire!

That was great camping trip, we had a great time as we always do.

After we got home that weekend I had 3 days of work at Spankys and then it was Stampin Up Convention time for me. I was so excited to attend convention, although I was missing my Stampin buddy Mandi this year, she wasn't able to attend. I attended convention for 4 days, learned a ton, met some new people, I even hooked up with a friend I met last year at convention, Karen from Wisconsin, (didn't even know she was attending) which made it so much more fun. I was standing in line and saw this tall lady waving my way and I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw who it was. We met up out in the hall, hugged each other and laughed at how ironic it was to see each other in all these 3000 women. Crazy!! But boy were we excited to have a buddy at convention.We palled around all 4 days and had a great time. I was so sad to see convention come to an end, I had withdrawals for several days, but I can't wait  till next year or even till next April when I can sign up for Convention 2012. You'll have to check out my crafting blog to see all the things I learned.

Salt Palace Convention Center in Down town Salt Lake City. I am so lucky to have this in my own back yard!!
The theme this year at convention was Grow and they had the whole place decorated so cute.

So after convention was over. I spent the next two weeks working every day and grandma duty once a week.

Here comes August......

Then came campin trip #3.
It was just Kaylene, Reese and I this time. We had a nice relaxing 2 days!

Reese and I
Just Me!
We spent one day up at Strawberry Reservoir just taking pictures. Here's Kaylene.
Me, Strawberry Resivoir in the background.
A view of Strawberry resivoir
Then two weeks later..... you guessed it Campin Trip #4
Again the Wood family came with us and at the last minute we were asked if our Little Man Jaxson could come along? Mom and dad didn't have a sitter and we were gonna be gone and they both had to work so of course we were totally on board to take him. We knew it would be a challenge cause he had to be watched at all times, but hey there was three of us and with all of us watching him he would be fine. We got up there early and played most of the day. He had a lot of fun just exploring the place.
Here he is, we just got there and while Reese and I set up camp Aunt K, took him on a walk. He loves to be in his stroller!

Little Man on the loose. Boy he was just GO GO GO!
We set up this little tent for a Play room for Jaxson, it has all his toys in there. Look at him go!
I know he is thinkin..... is anyone gonna open this tent for me.
Here he is realxing with a cold cup of water. I love how his foot is resting up on his other leg
We had a fun but long day and around 7:30 he started to fuss and just be a pill, I knew it was to early for bed time but Reese reminded me that he didn't get much of a nap so maybe he just wants to go to bed. So I got him in his Jammies laid him down with his Aunt K, and after a little bit he was out cold. He slept all night, and slept till 8:45 am. And boy he was a much happier boy the next day!


Here he is saying good morning to his Grandpa! They are the best of friends.

Ok grandpa I am ready to run!!! 

He found something under the table! 

He is checking out his Play room. 

Him and his Aunt K!
Good Morning Darek. Very Handsome young man.  


Here is Jaxson having some lunch!

Grandma and Jaxson goofing around.

Here he is the next morning still sleeping
Darek showing off his Harry Potter 3D glasses.
Now if you are still reading this long long long post well I feel loved. But get ready to laugh your socks off with these next 4 pictures.

Darek let Jaxson put on his glasses, so I hurried and grabbed the camera and I am so glad I did!!
He just ate oreos so his face is covered in cookie!



Wait for it....It gets even cuter. Take a look at the next picture! 

Freakin Hilarious Right????? I am laughin so hard right now I can hardly type. Oh this boy is so cute!

So we then ended our last camping trip with our photo! 
So that's it. That was our Summer. And now school starts tomorrow and I'll be back to work with no fun breaks. We do have our annual Snow/ Nielsen cabin trip coming up soon. so ill post about that, later.
I hope you enjoyed my little story of our 2011 summer. Thanks for stopping by.

Tammy











3 comments:

Ryan and Mandi said...

Love the post! Love how much I'm in it! :) It was a good summer, but man it went by way too fast!

La cuoca in cucina said...

Siete devvero una bellissima famiglia.....
Saluti dall'Italia....

Anonymous said...

Hızlı,kolay,sprey-boya kullanmadan saç renginizi değiştirerek etkileyici bir görünüme kavuşmak istemez misiniz ? O halde sizleri Hergünyeniurun.com fiyat avantajıyla Magic Hair Saç Tebeşiri ile buluşturuyoruz !!!!

Magic Hair Saç Tebeşiri kullanımı çok kolay olmakla birlikte, şampuan ile yıkandığı takdirde sizleri uğraştırmadan çıkmabilme özelliğine sahiptir.

En hızlı ve kolay şekilde ,kuaföre ihtiyaç duymadan saçlarınızı boyama çılgınlığını yaşayabilmeniz için mutlaka denemeniz gereken bir ürün olan Magic Hair Saç Tebeşiri sizlere beklentinizin çok üzerinde bir deneyim sunacaktır.

Deneyin,farkı keşfedin,çevrenizdeki bütün bakışları üzerinizde toplayın ve en önemlisi eğlenin !!!!

Aslında insanların özellikle de kadınların en büyük aksesuarı saçlarıdır. Eğer bir imaj değişikliğine gidilecekse ilk oradan başlanır. Kestirilir, uzatılır ya da en önemlisi daha farklı bir değişiklik boyatılır. İşte tam da burada devreye tereddütlerimiz girer. Şu renk bana yakışır mı ?, bu beni açar mı? ya da sende durduğu gibi bende durur mu? bunun gibi birçok soru zihnimizde dolaşır. Seçimlerinizde kolaylık sağlayacak ve yeni görüntünüzü bir sihir edasıyla ortaya çıkarıp eğer beğenmezseniz yıkayıp değiştirebileceğiniz bir ürün sunuyorum sizlere; Magic Hair Saç Tebeşiri.

Magic Hair Saç Tebeşiri nedir, nasıl uygulanır ve kalıcılığı ne kadardır gibi sorulara cevap arayarak ürünümüzü daha iyi tanıma ve keşfetme fırsatı yakalayalım. Adeta resim yapılan pastel boyalarda olduğu gibi 12- 24- 36- 48 çeşit renk bulunan dört farklı boyutta tasarlanmıştır. Yıkanabilen soft pastel boyalardır da diyebiliriz. Kuaföre bile gerek duymadan saçlarınızı boyama çılgınlığına erişebileceğiniz bu ürünün kullanımı ise oldukça kolaydır. Ancak kullandığınız bölgede jöle, sprey gibi herhangi bir saç ürünü olmamasına dikkat ediniz. Saçınızı ıslatarak saç tebeşirlerini sürünüz. Açık renkli saçlarda daha etkili olduğu için ıslatmadan da uygulanabilir fakat koyu renkli saçlarda mutlaka ıslatılması gerekir. Sürdükten sonra saçınızı bir fırça ya da tarak yardımıyla tarayınız. Tüm bu işlemlerden sonra doğal yollar, sıcak maşa, fön makinesi ya da düzleştirici ile ısıtıp saçınızı istediğiniz şekilde sabitleyiniz. Saçlarınızı kısım kısım ayırarak da yapabileceğiniz bu işlemlerle renkli saçlara kavuşabilirsiniz. Yıkanmadığı takdirde ise iki gün kalıcılığa sahiptir. Yağmurlu havalarda ve sahilde ise kullanılmaması tavsiye edilir.

Bu saç tebeşirleri bizlere beklentilerimizin üzerinde bir deneyim sunacaktır. Kısa sürede albenili saçlar yakalamamıza hatta takımımızı bile bu şekilde destekleyebilmemize neden olacaktır. Özgürlük ve özgüven kazanarak istediğimiz rengin çılgınlığını zevkle yaşayabilecek ve son günlerdeki en popüler tercihimiz olacaktır.

Deneyin, farkı keşfedin, çevrenizdeki tüm bakışları üzerinizde toplayın ve en önemlisi eğlenerek hayatınıza renk katmaya saçlarınızdan başlayın.