Saturday, June 7, 2008

WE'RE BACK!

Well we are back now. We got home around 7:00 pm last night. We had a blast on our vacation. Sea World was alot of fun. I got to much sun there though. I wasn't feeling very well so i made sure i was drinking enough water and i bought me a hat, then i started to better by the time the Shamu show started at 4:30pm. We have alot of pics that i need to add so i will, very soon. Kaylene will be posting her photos of her experience with the trainer of the day program so check out her blog in the next few days. Well it might be longer since she is getting her wisdom teeth out on Tuesday. But she will post soon. We are glad to be back, except kaylene said to me this morning lets go back now i miss it there. So i guess i am glad we are back, to be able to see my friends that i missed terribly. Now i will be busy getting ready for girls camp, we leave June 30 and come home July 3, i have alot of stuff to do to be ready for it. Hey if any of you have an idea for a devotional on a pure heart, or worthy heart, or something along that line, i would love it. I have to give one at camp and it only has to be 3 minuts or less so any ideas send them my way.

1 comment:

Ambler Fam said...

So much fun I am jealous!