Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hey There!

I finally had some time to sit down and post on my blog. I have been pretty busy since i got home from park city. Oh and by the way, we had a blast. We rode the extreme Zip Line which was the best ride ever. Then we went on the alpine slide, and that was alot of fun, except i think i went to slow for the girls, oh well i'll know better next time. But anyway we had a great time just being there and being with just the girls. I came home from Park City and jumped right in on getting ready for girls camp. I have always been on the other end of girls camp, so being the assistant to the camp directer is very hard work. I'll never look at girls camp the same way ever again. I applaude all the camp directers out there you guys are awesome!!! I have had alot of fun doing this, and i am so excited to go. We leave on Monday and i just can't wait! Well i better get to bed but when i get back i will have pictures to post so until then, have a good week everybody, oh and Happy Fourth!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sigh - I will miss you whilst you are away at Girl's Camp, but have a blast baby!!!