Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back In My Element





Well now that i have the wedding behind me, girls camp behind me,and no other projects on my desk that have to be done, i found myself back where i like to be. Behind my desk making cards or scrapbooking. Tuesday night around 10 pm i was wide awake(due to a hour and a half nap 3 hours earlier)and bored. So i decided to see if i still had it in me to make cards. I sat down looked at the stamp set that i had barrowed from my sweet friend Mandi and whipped out a couple of cards. The first one i made was just a copy of hers but the second one was one i found online. I really liked it. I think it turned out pretty good. So yes i am back crafting again and loving it!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Welcome Back!!! Great jobs on the art work.

Ryan and Mandi said...

Great job. Love the colors on the other card.