Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Sweet Daughter In Law.

I must say that I have the best daughter in law that any mom could ask for. As many of you know my baby will turn 19 on Saturday, and this past week Beccie came to me and asked me if there were any plans for her special day. Well sorry to say that there wasn't. We have all just been so busy either working or house work or school, so i really didn't have anything in mind. So she told me that we had to make this day fun for her. So her and I sat down and threw some things out and we finally came up with a very fun day.
The sad thing was that we couldn't do it on the 25th, (her actual birthday) cuz her dad and brother will be up in the hills hunting deer, so we planned it for the 1st of November.We then decided that we better tell Kaylene the date, cuz she is a pretty busy 19 (well almost) year old.
Sorry i can't go into details cuz, you know who, can't find out till the 1st. But we are way excited. I want Beccie to know how much i appreciate her and all she brings to this family and a BIG thank you for thinking of Kaylene when her own mother wasn't doing much thinking.
I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!

2 comments:

Stevens said...

Hi Tammy,
I had to check out your blog! I love this story. I'm hoping that someday I get such sweet daughter-in-laws! That's my one sad thing about all boys - no daughters to bond with...so this gives me hope!
Jennie

Beccie Nielsen said...

Tammy! Don't make me cry. You are too sweet. Deep down inside I'm still a Larrabee. And this is what Larrabee's do. You'll have to thank my father for that. He taught me to always make someone's day, everyday. I am so excited for the first. You have no idea! Do you know? We need to smooth out the details. Come over Fri or Sat. We'll make sure we have all the things we need. Can't wait! Loves.