Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

Yes I am a crazy woman, but I absolutely love to go out at 3:30 in the morning only on black Friday and stand in line for some awesome deals. I look forward to this day weeks before.This year I was a little sad because for as long as I can remember my dear friend and I have gone together and waited in line in the freezing cold and snow just laughing and talking, waiting for the doors to open,open,open! But this year we split up she went in line at Target I sent Kaylene to Walmart for my DS and Beccie waited in line at Walmart for Video's and I was in line at Walmart to get my 42" TV. YES I got it with alot of help from my son, I seriously think if he wasn't there i would not of had a chance. there was alot of big guys there waiting till the time that they could get their TV, and one of them got a little mean with Reese Jay when he (Reese j)tried to move this guys cart out of the way to grab my tv. I had to tell Reese Jay that the TV wasn't worth this humongous guy turning around and decking him, so I saw an opening and put my hands on it and Reese Jay came over and picked it up for me. You know it's sad that this fun day has to bring out the worst in people.
So after I got my TV, I called Reese(he will not do black friday) who was ready for the call to come get the TV. I then headed for Smiths Marketplace(FRED MEYER) for socks and other stuff I can't say cuz I know people are reading this. But the high light of my day was when I ran into Amy Ambler who was 2nd in line at Walmart for the WII who had been in line since 10 pm the night before. She got the WII way to go Amy!
So anyway my day was very successful and i got to hang with my dear friends, Patti,Chelsea, Kaylene,Beccie, Mandi oh and I even ran into Kim and Rachelle, but i have to say I was sad that it was over. Kaylene and i (after a couple of hours sleep) ended our day going to the movies and seeing Twilight, and i was a little worried that I wouldn't like it but I have to say I really liked the movie. Thanks Kaylene for going with me.

2 comments:

Ambler Fam said...

It was so much fun to see do many people that morning! I loved it.... even though I was wicked tired!

Tammy said...

Kaylene wants me to tell you that by the time she got up there for the DS there were still a lot of WII's left, but what's the fun of getting there in the morning when you can sleep over at the local walmart.