Thursday, February 12, 2009

And There It Is!


Yep this is it! It's not perfect, but this is my first decorated cake from the class i am in. I had a few issues with it like, I had to make 2 cakes cause my first on didn't come out of the pan. After I tipped the pan over and saw that half my cake was still in the pan, I wanted to cry. I said a few choice words ( of course in my head) and got my composure back and grab all the ingrediants and started a new one. I only had an hour and a half to get it baked and cooled before class. Yeah my nerves were shot. But I got it made and headed to class. Then the teacher only gave us 20 minutes of class time to do anything with it. Oooh i was so mad. After all that, and I have to take it home to finish it. Well anyway I had a great time decorating it and, OH Yeah, it tastes good!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Very nice; I'm impressed. You may be tired of cake by the time your class is finished. Perhaps, this could be new hobby, give up stamping, I don't think so.

Ryan and Mandi said...

It really did turn out cute. Now I'm wishing I had gotten pictures of those sunflowers. Oh well, I can make more. They were fun to do. I'm so glad that you and Kaylene are taking this class with me. I've had so much fun already!

Beccie Nielsen said...

How fun! That's sounds like a fun hobby. Keep it up.