Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Eat Cake


On Tuesday I started this beginners cake decorating class over at Micheals with Kaylene and Mandi and I have to say I had alot of fun and learned quite a bit. I never knew the true chemistry of icing before and now I do, So I can't wait to try making it. I think the thing that freaks me out the most is the roses, yikes, i hope i can make them and that they turn out.We just went over a few things this week and next week we will actually get to decorate a cake, that makes me happy. So I will blog each week with my progress and pictures of my masterpieces. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Ambler Fam said...

Can I just tell you how jealous I am! I'd love to take a cake decorating class!! You'll just have to teach me K :)

Tammy said...

abosolutly! hey the girls from young womens and you know all the girls i mean want to have a reunion camping somewhere and you are totally on the list of invitees. i'll let you know

Beccie Nielsen said...

Who knows?! You could be a pro at making Roses from icing. You were amazing at the spaghetti cupcakes!

Ambler Fam said...

OH OH I'd love that!!! Please do let me know!!