Friday, April 10, 2009

My Day Off!

Wow 2 posts in one day hope it's not to much for you, but i have to post about this.

So this morning I took the day off from work and went to see the Good Things Utah Show with what I thought was going to be the Relief Society, but alot of the ladies were out of town so, it ended up just being the three of us, Tammy Clayton, Laurie Evertsen and Me. The show was good and we had alot of fun. We each won a gift from the trivia questions that we answered corectly, so it pays to go to the show. My question was which one of the hosts worked at a Mcdonalds? Who know's this?... Oh yeah Tammy Clayton did, so she wispered it to me and i raised my hand (the only one that did) and answered Angie! Yep that's right I won! Thanks Tammy,your the best!( How do you know this stuff? Your not a stalker are you? Just kidding)

After I got home from the show, Kaylene and I went to see the new Hannah Montana Movie. Now I am not much of a Hannah Montana fan, but I really liked this movie, and I am so glad I went to see it. And boy was that theater just full of little girls, but it was worth it. So if you want to see a good, easy going, movie that's a good choice.

No comments: