Monday, August 10, 2009

My New Title

Yes it's true I have been given a new title and it's GRANDMA!

Reese and Beccie came by last night and told us the awesome news that they will be having a baby at the end of March, first of April. I was so happy I started crying like a baby.
I layed in bed last night thinking to myself that when this baby comes i will almost be 41 years old, and I thought wow that's kinda young for the Grandma title, but then I thought how lucky I will be that when he/she is old enought to go outside to play that I will still be young enough to be able to go out to play as well and even play some one on one basketball with them. So then I said to myself, yeah I am ready for this.
I am so happy for Reese and Beccie and can't wait to meet my little grandbaby!

4 comments:

Ryan and Mandi said...

I am so happy for you! You will make an amazing Grandma! I just see the love you have for my kids and think that will be multiplied by a million with this little one! What a lucky baby this is to have so many wonderful people that already love him/her and are just waiting for her/him to get here! I just can't wait to throw an amazing baby shower!

Holly said...

Congratulations Tammy! What wonderful happy news!

Ambler Fam said...

So exciting!!! Way to go!! We'll be havin babies about the same time ha ha!

McRae Family said...

YEAH for you....that is so exciting....I for sure need to come to one of the many many showers that I am sure will be held. Love you.