Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Park City

Mandi, Kaylene and I left last Sunday for three wonderful days in Park City. We were way excited to get there and start our vacation, that we left at 11 am on Sunday and arrived at The Lodge by noon. The room was georgeous. It had everything that we needed and more. We did alot of game time at the table.We spent the day on monday with the, all day unlimited passes to the Alpine slide and coaster and Zipline. It was such a blast. Tuesday we were at the Outlet stores finding some great deals (well some of us did), after the stores we went and watched a movie then it was back to the condo for Nail polishing time and more games. Beccie even surprised us that night and came up for a couple of hours. It was so much fun.
We had a great time in Park City, it just ended way to fast. I really enjoy the company of Kaylene and Mandi. We all get along so wonderful, and the time we spend together is the best. We laugh alot and share so much, I truely cherish the time I get with these girls. You ladies are awesome.
My Laptop with the photos is at the Laptop doctor so when I get it back I'll post the pics and so many others that I have promised to post.

1 comment:

Ryan and Mandi said...

It was the best trip! I'm so glad we got to go and now have all those special memories. I'm so glad that we are all so close and love spending time together. I love you girls and can't wait for our next adventure!