Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stampin Up Convention

I know to alot of you this is not that exciting, but for me (and Mandi) it's like waking up Christmas morning. I went to the mail box Tuesday afternoon and I pulled out this envelope addressed to me from Stampin Up. I thought it might just be another little brochure from them, but when I held it up to the sun light I could see that it wasn't. I was so excited that I hurried into the house sat down on the couch, took a deep breath and opened up the envelope to find all this inside.
You just can't understand the excitement I felt when I saw my name on this name badge. I immediately texted Mandi and found that she was just as equally as excited as I was. We have 3 weeks till we are going and I can't wait!
Again I know this isn't too exciting to you, but I wanted to share!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh you'll have so much fun! I loved convention when I went (but we didn't get cute name tags like that). You'll have to watch for Melody, she'll be there.

When you get there they'll have super cute bags for you filled with fun stamp sets and goodies, and there are lot of drawings and prizes to be gained along the way too.

Can't wait to hear about it, seriously such a blast!!!

(Hit the convention shop early, stuff goes really fast!)

PS - thanks for the boxes, I picked them up this afternoon.