Saturday, June 26, 2010

My New Friends

Ok..... so I am 41 years old and I haven't played with toys since I was 10. But Kaylene and I went to see the new release of Toy Story 3 last Friday, and if you know me you know that I am a HUGE Toy Story fan, I have loved number One, Two and now Three. Well something came over me last week when I decided that it was time for me to go toy shopping and it wasn't for Jaxson it was for ME!!!
I was so excited when I went into Target, right after the movie, and saw my friends, Woody, Buzz, Jessie and Bullseye, sitting there on the shelf, I could hardly stand it, I had to have them all! So I did it, I bought them all for ME! Now they are sitting on a shelf in my craft room (and no I do not take them down and play with them, but I could if I wanted too) and everytime I see them it just makes me smile.
I know alot of you are thinkin how silly I am being , but there is still a little kid in all of us and I am so glad that it's still there for me.

Aren't they so cute all together???( I am not sure why Buzz is shorted then the rest.)
Kaylene and I went to see the movie again tonight and it was even better the second time around! Oh and if you need someone to go see this movie with, I am so willing to see it a third time!!! :)

No comments: