Thursday, April 3, 2008

Girls Night Thursday :)

Tonight Mandi, Holly,Kaylene and I hung out at Holly's house. We made a card that turned out so cute. Then we decided that we were all in the mood for some Joy Luck so off to the resturant we went. Again I ordered the Tangerine chicken (very yummmmmmy). W e had alot of fun,we talked and ate then talked a whole lot more. I love girls night. You girls mean alot to me and i look forward to girls night each week. I love you guys. Well I wish i had a picture of the card holly and I made, but maybe i'll post it tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ambler Fam said...

This is no fair.. I WANT TO BE THERE FOR ALL THESE!

Tammy said...

we will so invite you next time.

McRae Family said...

Um Hello Tammy....
ok so I was looking at Tammy Clayton's blog and then I remembered the name Hyde so I went there and now look I am to you....YEAH This is so awesome, I love keeping in touch this way....We received Reese Jays Invitation...that is so exciting....we my friend we will see you next week at the Wedding....this is our family blog address mcraezies@blogspot.com Love and miss you, Engor McRae