Friday, April 25, 2008

Training Kaylene

Well Kaylene got the job at Spankys and yesterday was her first day there. They want her to train at least for 4 days before she does it on her own, so she asked me if i would train her (since i have worked there for a little over three months now and i have more experiance then these other people, yeah right HA HA HA )i was so thrilled that she asked me. So i tarined her last night from 3-6pm and it was so much fun. I hate to sound like a bragging mom but she is a joy to work with. I even asked her at one point last night if she ever thought that she would be working right beside her mom, she just shook her head no. But she did tell me later that she enjoyed working with me and that she's excited to start this new job. After i get done training her she will then be working from 3-6 everyday and i'll be working M,TU,F during the day. I really hope i get the oppurtunity to work with her in the summer.

2 comments:

Holly said...

What a cute girl you have, she must get it from her mom. :)

Beccie Nielsen said...

Ha ha ha. I love the page. Its cute and a fun idea. Thanks again for the dinosaur cookie! It was yummy! We need to plan a couples night. Reese and I, Holly & Andy, you and Reese, Mandy & Ryan. Seriously! I think that would just be so fun. Boo! Snow! It's May!!! Anyhow, I need to get back to work. Cute page.