Thursday, September 25, 2008

Expo Night!

Well it's almost been a week since I posted about us girls going to the Expo. That was a very fun evening we left Holly's around 5:30 and headed strait to the Mayan restaraunt for dinner, after about 25 minute wait we were seated and the whole place was really fun. The divers were fun to watch but the food wasn't all that good, but I was just happy to be out with my friends. After dinner it was strait across the street for the expo. There was so much to look at I got some good buys. I was even able to purchase a cricut cartridge for my cricut machine that i had been looking for for awhile and it was 15.00 cheaper yahoo! So anyway after the Expo we all went back to Holly's for pictures of our loot, and then Holly says "We should do a Dennys Run" So we did. Just imagine 5 ladies in Denny's at midnight just laughing and having a great time. Oh I had the carmel pie and ice cream thingy and it was delicious! After about an hour there, we then thought it would a load of fun to go put these letters that we bought at the Expo on Julie Odor's door so we did, and they ( i was to tired to get out of the car) spelled BOO in blue and pink letters. Very Funny! And that's how our evening ended. So I had a great time and I can't wait till the next one in 6 month's.

No comments: