Friday, September 5, 2008

My New Tool That Makes Me Happy

Last Saturday morning i was watching this scrapbooking program and they showed this paper trimmer that was so awesome and one i had never seen before. It has changable blades in all different types of shapes like scallop (which i just love)and a scoring blade, pinking, and a couple of others that i have forgotten. Well anyway I just had to get this, so I started to look everywhere and I couldn't find it. So I decided that I would just check for it at the scrapbook expo(Oh Ya I am going and can't wait to go).
But i was up in Kaysville this week and i thought hey i need to check Ben Franklins out, and there it was, Oh i got so excited, well until i saw the price of $29.99, but i remembered I had the Ben's 40% coupon which then made it only 17.99. It was meant to be mine.So i got it and a couple of the other blades and brought it home and played with it. Can I just say I LOVE IT! I can't wait to use it more in my scrapbooking and card making. Who ever came up with this is brilliant!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I can't believe it took this long to come up with it. "Enjoy"