Monday, September 29, 2008

Mandi's Day!

Ok so I told you that today is Mandi's birthday and that we had a fun day planned for her so this is what we did for her. First off we took her to lunch to... you guessed it Joy Luck, then we got in the van and headed south, we played a song as a clue and she guessed it right off where we were taking her. We were taking her to Park City. Oh it was so much fun. Holly, Kaylene and I pulled together to pay for Mandi's pass onto the Alpine Slide and Coaster ride it was so much fun!!!!We rode the lift up to the top of the mountain

We got off the lift and with our sleds in tow we headed for the slide. Holly and Mandi went down first then it was Kaylene and i next. Oh my gosh this time coming down I hardly used the brake and I was flyin down this thing.

We then went over to the coaster ride where we got into our little cars
and headed once again for the top of the mountain.It took awhile to get up to the top so while I had time to myself I took advantage of the beauty around me and took some pictures.

Ha Ha Ha just making sure your paying attention to my story.
The colors were so beautiful and the temparture was just right. All in all we had a fun day and it doesn't end today, another part of her gift was some money in a card that we all gave her for a shopping trip next thursday to the factory outlets. We love you Mandi and wish you a Very Happy Birthday!! See you next Thursday Girls!

1 comment:

Holly said...

SO MUCH FUN! Thank you Mandi for being born, and thus allowing all of us to share in the festivities that is your birthday! Great pics Tam! I have got to get me a point and shoot so I don't have to worry about dragging my clumpy SLR with me on escapades like this!