Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 31st

So yeasterday was not only Memorial day but it was my 41st birthday. I spent the morning at work which was fine with me, (holiday pay) then came home, some of my close friends stopped by with birthday wishes and then this little man stopped by to see his Grandma!!

When he first got here he was hungry, so Aunt K fed him then he fell asleep which was fine by me cuz he slept cuddled up on my chest, then he woke up and just before they left I wanted a picture with him, but he decided to get cranky....

But I still think he is adorable!!!

Jaxson and Grandma!

After the boys left, Kaylene and I played Rummy till I couldn't stand losing anymore ( yeah, yeah I am a sore loser, but you would've thought she would've let me win, it was my birthday after all. ) So anyway I had a great day yesterday and thanks to all my wonderful friends for my birthday wishes, you guys are the best and I love you all!

No comments: