Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Whats Wrong with this picture????

The other night (June 11th to be exact,) Reese was watching the news when he saw this story about this airplane, well when it comes to airplanes Reese is all ears, being a pilot and all he loves airplane talk. But when he saw this picture he said to himself no way they couldn't have really done that. So he rewound it(cuz it was being recorded on the DVR) and sure enough they did! He froze the screen and screamed for me to come see,when I came in he said, what is wrong with this picture? I looked it over but I didn't get it at first but then I did and was just amazed.

Can YOU see what is wrong with this picture????

Just thought I would share some funny stuff with you all. If no one is getting it by Friday which I highly doubt that, that will be a problem, I'll post the answer Friday night.