Friday, March 28, 2008

Big River

Last night Kaylene and I went to a play at Rogers Memorial Theater and saw Big River. It was an amazing play. So if your in the mood to go to a play i would suggest that one. The original last day of the play was Saturday but it's so been popular that they have extended it. I am not sure for how long though. Kaylene and i had a great time last night we went to Joy Luck for dinner i had the Tangerine chicken, might i add very delicious. I love the times we spend together on these outings, we get to talk about all sorts of things with no interuptions from phones, tv, ect. I Love It! Thanks Kaylene for hangin out with your mom! I Love You!

2 comments:

Ambler Fam said...

I'm kinda sad I'm not cool enough to be one of your buddies

Holly said...

Ooooh, Tangerine Chicken, yummy, yummy! I love that you and Kaylene have such a great relationship. I aspire to be like you with my future teenagers!