Wednesday, March 26, 2008

3 Weeks to go

Well we reached the 3 week mark yesterday till the wedding. We have been pretty busy getting last minute things done. We met with beccie's parents on Saturday to make sure everyone was doing ok with their duties. Beccie and I went to costco and printed off 400 engagement pictures to put in the announcments. We are all excited because we are sending them out at the end of this week. Beccie is beside herself she is so anxious for her wedding day, she said she wished it was tomarrow. We all laughed at her and to be honest i think her mom is so glad it's not tomorrow. Well that's my news. Hopefully by tomorrow, with holly's help, i'll have pictures of Reese Jay and Beccie on my blog.

2 comments:

Ryan and Mandi said...

I stopped in to say hi to Beccie yesterday. She seems so happy and so excited! I am so happy for them!

Holly said...

That is so exciting! I really can't believe how quickly it sneaked up on us! Can't wait to see their pictures!