Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A. The Rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1. Raising Children
2. Doing Day care
3. Getting hooked on a Soap opera call All My Children
4. Learning how to use the internet and email
5. Not sure. Can't remember anything more

5 Things On My To-Do List Today (for tomorrow):

1. Go to work
2. Finish the bridal shower invites.
3. Watch Lost.
4. Work on the wedding list.
5. Schedule the building for the Futsal season.

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Rice Krispy Treats
2. Ice Cream
3. No Bake Cookies
4. Snicker Bars
5. Chocolate milk

5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire:

1. Own a Mazda Miata
2. Buy Stampin' Up!
3. Go to New York and see broadway shows.
4. Put a pool in the back yard
5. Retire and make cards all day

3 Bad Habits:

1. Biting my nails
2. I say freakin way to much
3. Procrastinating.

5 Jobs I've Had:

1. Daycare Provider
2. Paper Route
3. Elderly Care Provider
4. A Mom( Best Job Ever)
5. Spanky's

5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

1. I have to straighten my hair
2. My favorite color is green
3. I can juggle 3 balls
4. I love to do crafty things
5. I love monkies

2 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! I totally didn't know you straightened your hair... see, even best of friends have things to learn about each other! :)

Ryan and Mandi said...

I'm right there with Holly. Had no clue you straighten your hair. Very interesting! And I totally want to see you juggle!