Thursday, March 13, 2008

The wedding

Hey there

Just thought i would bring you all up to date on the wedding plans. We are almost a month to the date, and realizing that there is still so much to do. My guys, Reese and Reese Jay will be going to mens wearhouse this Saturday to be fitted for thier tux's, then we will be able to check one more thing off the list. I am busy getting things together for the bridal shower, i finally finished all the invitations and will be passing them out in the next week. I just found out tonight that kaylene's bridesmaid dress is finished and ready to be picked up, so we are excited about that.
Beccie had her Engagements Pictures done last week and we will get to look at those in the next couple of days, so as soon as i get those i will post them( with holly's help of course, cuz i am so new to all this. I love You Holls!)

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yay for wedding plans! I will TOTALLY help you post the pictures! Can't wait to see them! Love you!!!

Ryan and Mandi said...

Don't delete your blogs!!! Keep them up! Again, it's my stupidity! Don't ever erase them though... :)